Juan's story week 2

    My biggest problem in the last blog can now be the best part of my entire project. My best friend owns a very nice Porsche and an Audi, so he said if he gives me a date of when I need I can have it. This will be amazing to have in the project and I am crossing my fingers I can have it. I know it's not gonna help my film technically but I feel like it would just look nice. Now I have to plan all the shots which I believe I am very good at. I have a pretty good idea of how I am going to start this off with an establishing shot. This is going to be in Town Center where I can show the clock and the conflict happening. Then I show someone speeding away and a bunch of men get into a car and chase him down. This is what I have so far. I have this camera holder that sticks onto cars. I am scared to use it but I guess we will have to find out how good it is. This shot would be a very nice addition to the project. Stay tuned for the final changes in the project and we will get filming soon.

Comments

Popular Posts