Week 8

  There where various key moments throughout my project. For example, I started off the project thinking of a kidnapping or something like that. Then a few days after my uncle got his car robbed at gunpoint so i thought why not make a film opening about a car getting robbed. After this happened to my uncle I thought about it everyday for almost a week and so i thought about doing a car chase which starts off with someone being robbed.

  Another key moment was when I started filming. When I thought of the film in my head it was like a steven spielberg's movie but then when we were there in the moment it just felt way different and I felt like I wasn't doing what I could do at my max potential. Then I filmed again and it felt better but I felt like I bit more off than I can chew. I am still very happy with my project and I am happy to present it to you guys.

Comments

Popular Posts