Juan's story week 3

   Yesterday I left off on finding a good setting. I believe I found a perfect setting for an action film opening. Where I filmed my last video which was at a CVS parking lot. This parking lot at night would create a very nice environment. This scenery would be very nice and it would bring out the cars colors a lot more. I am doing the storyboard right now but I have found many problems. The first one is the time. I have a lot of ideas but I have to figure out the best ones and fit them into the time frame. Then I have to start to plan out the where and when we are going to film. I also have to send my friends the schedule and see when they can and when they can't. I think I am close to done with my research but when I finish the story board and my schedule tomorrow the project will start to get more enjoyable.

Comments

Popular Posts