Juan's Story week 3

   This is the last blog post of the week before we actually start to film and get into the exciting and fun part of this project. There have been various complications like some of my friends having a tight schedule with practice, clubs, and other things. I have now contacted various other people to help me out but if they don't answer we are going to need to come up with something else and fast because we either film on monday or tuesday. I also have come close to finishing the script but it is a lot hard than what I thought. I thought it was going to be easy and that it would just all come to my mind once i'm there. Now that I underestimated it, this took me a lot longer than what I thought and I haven't even finished it yet. Hopefully we start filming tomorrow if not we'll film on tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts