Juan's story week 3

    I have researched various action film opening. In my research I have seen that the audience wants captivating colors and sequences like loud noises and standout colors. In this link is where I found the best action film openings and where I got most of my examples. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6efJryXWf4

Most of them make it clear who their main characters are and they reveal them in a way that makes them look like a protagonist or a hero. They hook their audience with a great action scene and it sets the mood for the rest of the film. This is why I think of a chase or involve some cars to really captivate the audience. 

https://www.studiobinder.com/blog/best-action-movies-of-all-time/

In this link there are some more examples of the best action film openings in which I plan on resembling. My plan so fare is to introduce my protagonist, then show the problem clearly and the protagonist enters hero mode and tries to escape and save him and the person he is helping. One thing I noticed about the action film openings is the setting. The setting is different but I don't exactly know what's so different about. The setting has to do with the story. In matrix the film opening was almost pitch black and really dark. In Indiana Jones it's more adventures and has a lot more color like the jungle or the gold he is trying to find. The setting is going to be difficult but I think I have just the place.








Comments

Popular Posts