Juan's story week 2

    Developing the storyboard was a lot harder than what I thought it was going to be. I have to be thinking about what I have access too and all the equipment I have and my budget which is zero. I am pretty sure that I am settled on doing a car chase throughout the city. It's gonna be more of a chase and less of a car chase. I am trying to think of how I could film this in the cars, so i thought to make it more in person chasing and only a few seconds here and there where they use cars. The conflict is gonna start when a random good and nice guy sees a problem going on. This is probably going to be either a fight or a girl getting kidnapped but I am pretty settled on this idea. Another pretty big conflict which I am having is getting enough people and enough cars. Stay tuned to see how I solve this conflict that seems to be getting in my way.

Comments

Popular Posts