Juan's story "the beginning"

    This project will be done by myself because I think this final project should be done by myself and to show what I have learned throughout the year without anybody's help. I feel confident that I can portray my abilities and the techniques that I have learned in this class at a high level. I need to get better equipment for this project because all I have right now is my phone and my hands. I need at least a tripod and a camera. I have also gathered a group of friends to help me film this project. I am not a creative person and I don't think I ever will be, so I need to start brainstorming and get some help. I am now thinking a lot about this project and has my attention because I am excited for the possibilities. I am thinking of what I can do with what I have at this moment. Excited for what is to come. 

Comments

Popular Posts